Pixar Perfect

The Pixar Theory is a theory that states that all the Disney/Pixar movies exist on the same timeline in the same universe. I didn’t come up with this theory, though. Throughout the movies we will see the struggles of three different groups. They are animals, humans, and machines. An amazing man named Jon Negroni came up with the Pixar Theory. He posted a post on his own blog that is more specific. After you read this, I think you should go read what Jon has to say. Click here to go to his blog. I’m going to use ideas from his posts and from many YouTube videos to write this post. Click here to go to my favorite YouTuber.

Throughout the post, I will be talking how all the movies fit in this theory, and why. The movies I will be using are

• A Bug’s Life
  • Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story 3
  • Monsters Inc.
  • Finding Nemo
  • Finding Dory
  • The Incredibles
  • Cars
  • Planes
  • Cars 2
  • Ratatouille
  • Wall-E
  • Up
  • Brave
  • Monster’s University
  • Inside Out
  • The Good Dinosaur

The movie that starts the theory is Brave. Brave takes place in medieval times in Scotland. In this movie, we see animals act like humans for the first time. I know that they are humans turned into animals, but what if the witch turned many more humans into animals? I also will talk more about the witch later in the post and who she really is. She could have started the time when animals turned more and more like humans. Animals started getting more intelligent. This was a story that started out all the Pixar magic.

The story that come after that are Ratatoullie, Up, and Finding Nemo, and Finding Dory. Notice how I left out Bug’s Life. I will talk about that later in the post. In these three movies, we see that animals are getting smarter and are starting to up their ways of living.

pic2

For instance, in Finding Dory and Finding Nemo, we see that fish have houses, communities, and even schools of fish! (No pun intended! 😉). Any way, we see that animals are starting to become more and more like humans. Also in the movie, we see that humans are destroying the world. In finding Dory, we see a car in the ocean, bottles on the ocean floor, trash floating in the ocean, and Dory gets stuck in the classic six pack bottle rings. In finding Nemo, we even hear the sharks say “Probably American” after they hear about the human that took Nemo. This is proof that humans (Americans) are destroying the world.

In Ratatoullie we see rats that want to do human customs, like cooking. The rats also are surpassing or trying to surpass people in intelligence and working. The rats are also are collecting food, living in groups (because they know it is safer), and they are stealing from humans. This is a time when animals are starting or trying to surpass humans.

pic1

In the movie Up, we see dogs that can communicate with humans because we know of their intelligence. In the movie there is a whole character devoted to discovering the intelligence of animals and unleashing them. After this character dies, we don’t really know what happens to the dogs, but we can guess that they went off by themselves. These dogs and other animals obviously have intelligence, but what about artificial intelligence?

Artificial intelligence first appears in the Incredibles. In the Incredibles, the character (Buddy) is the villain. Or is he? He isn’t the one doing the killing, it’s the machines. The machines have artificial intelligence and then are using that to their advantage. The machines are trying to take over and kill all the humans. We know this because the technology used is trying to kill humans. Why? We know that animals don’t like humans because the humans are polluting the Earth, but what do the machines have against them? Let’s go to the Toy Stories.

In Toy Story, we see the toys raising up against Sid. In Toy Story 2, Jesse resents her owner for abandoning her. In Toy Story 3 Latso straight up hates humans. These toys want more and with the super humans gone (they are all gone by the 2000) there is really nothing stopping them from trying to dominate the world. These machines and the toys sort of combine to create Cars.

Cars is by far the Pixar movie that almost destroyed the whole Pixar Theory! It really messed us up! Although with more information we can clearly fit it in to the theory now, it was really hard. Now we know that after the humans left Earth (as in WALL-E) they left the machines in their dust. These machines missed the humans, but they still followed the human customs. We also know that they are experiencing an energy crisis because the humans are gone.

Well, I have to wrap up the post, but I will leave you with two questions. What is your favorite Pixar movie, and do you think the cars in Cars grow up? Think about the last one a little deeper because we see baby, child, and adult cars in the films, but do they grow up? Please try to answer the questions in the comment section and tell me what you think about my post. See you next time! Bye!

P.S. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

pic3

26 thoughts on “Pixar Perfect

1. Hi Allison,
    A very interesting and informative post. I thoroughly enjoy all the Pixar movies and I know Khan academy are doing coding with Pixar.

I am sorry but something in your settings doesn’t allow the post to be flipped to our magazine. You might need to have your teacher check that on the class blog the settings allow search engines.

2. Hello Allison,
    I love how you gave an in depth on all the movies you talked about. In addition, how you said if they were against, or with the theory! Come check out my blog at: sarenkabir0603.blogspot.com
    Sincerely,
    Sarena

• Thank you so much Sarena! I am so glad you love my blog and that you read my post. I will have two or three more posts of the Pixar Theory, so check every week for that. I hope you will come back in the future and read more of my posts! As a gift for being one of my first commenters, I will put your blog’s link in the sidebar of my blog. I will also be a frequent visitor at your blog. Please come back every week for a new post and a new puzzle!

– Allison

• Thank you Sivan! I’m so glad you like my post and my pictures that go along with it. I am thinking of having one post all pictures. I might call it the picture gallery. I would love to see your blog, and I will be a frequent visitor on it. I will put your blog’s link in my sidebar, so many people can enjoy it! Please come back every week for a new post and a new puzzle!

– Allison

3. This theory kinda just blew my mind and made me rethink my entire childhood. Wow… Though I think the cars from cars do age, I mean look at Stanley and his now widow wife. They grew old, and one of them died of age so. Boom.

My favorite movie though would have to be Wall-E I love that little guy!

Mind checking out my blog, it’d be really nice!

http://kaanisd20.edublogs.org/

• Thank you so much! I am so glad that you read my post and you answered my question. I think you have the correct answer, and I will put your answer in my next Pixar Theory Post. I will probably have about two or three more posts containing this theory, so please come back to read them. Of course I will be a frequent visitor at your blog and put your blog’s link on my sidebar. Please come back every week for a new post and a new puzzle!

– Allison

4. My favorite movie is Wall-E also will you finish this theory. This was also a very good post but it did not blow my mind because I watch videos that ha

• Thank you so much for coming to my blog Julian! I like the movie Wall-E, but my favorite has to be Finding Dory. I just love that seal that is so misunderstood. His name is Gerald. I have also watched the videos, so that is how I wrote the post. Please come back every week to see if I have posted the other part of the Pixar Theory. I believe that I will write two or three more posts on this theory. In that next post, I will also mention you, so keep a look out.

– Allison

5. Wow! Learning about this was really cool! When I watch a Disney/Pixar movie I do not even pay attention to all the little details, so I missed out of a lot of this. Good job on the blog!

• Thank you so much! I’m really glad you liked my blog. I never even knew about this theory until I watched the video on YouTube. I am so glad that you think I did a good job on my blog. Please come back every week for a new puzzle every Wednesday and a new post every Friday.

– Allison

• Thank you so much! I love that you liked my post and that you were interested in it. I will definitely continue this post in a couple of weeks. Please come back every Wednesday for a new puzzle, and every Friday for a new post.

– Allison

• Thank you for liking my blog Brady! I’m so glad that you thought my post was interesting. I will of course be a frequent visitor at your blog and I will comment on your posts. I will also add your blog’s link to the sidebar of my blog. Please come back every week for a new puzzle on Wednesday and a new post on Friday.

– Allison

6. Pretty neat, I’ve heard of this theory that all the movie’s are in a timeline. But you explained it more throughly. I’ve grown up loving all of these movies, and I hope Disney kinda just adds a lot more into it.

• Thank you so much! I am very happy that you like my post, so I hope you come back every week for a new post on Friday and a new puzzle every Wednesday. This week’s post I’m going to write Pixar Perfect Part 2. There will be 3 parts to this post. I will write part 2 two weeks after this week. I too hope Disney/Pixar will keep adding to this list as well. Thank you for coming to my blog.

– Allison

7. Hi Allison
    My name is Madison
    Your blog makes total sense about the Pixar theory . An example from your blog was fish from finding nemo and dory have houses,communities, and schools. They are becoming more and more human like. It’s so cool how all those movies can relate to each other. You should check out my blog but they aren’t interesting as yours. http://2022mkm.edublogs.org

• Thank you so much for liking my blog. I’m glad you like my theory, so come back this week on Friday for Pixar Perfect Part 2. Also make sure to comment please. I love hearing from you and all my others readers. There is also a new puzzle every week on Wednesday. Please come back every week for more fun!

– Allison